Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dustin Embarrassed??

I have been with Dustin for over 21 years and I can honestly say I have never seen him embarrassed or turned red, I wish he could say the same about me. My brother used to embarrass me for sport and Dustin was usually around. Today I a actually saw Dustin turn bright red for the first time (his bald head can get red really quick!!). First I must give a little back story .... We have made it a game to figure out who Dust looks like now that he has no eyebrows, eyelashes and is completely bald. We have come up with Festes from The Adams Family, Voldemort from Harry Potter, Mr Clean, and Dana Carvey plays "Turtle Guy" in Master Disguise. We ( OK..me) have had a lot of laughs with this. Today Dust was to see the nurse practitioner, Julie, she is adorable... She looks like she should still be in high school!!! Before she came in the room Dust was saying that when she examines his abdomen he feels like the pilsbery dough boy... He said he was going to make the "he....he" when she touched his belly!! Of course we were laughing when she came in the room... She started to examin Dust and he got tickled, she touched his abdomen and he lost it, he could not stop laughing, Julie looked completely lost so I told her about the pilsbery dough boy and she poked his belly and said "he...he"!!!! It was hilarious!! Poor Dustin was as red as he could be, but he was also laughing so hard he was crying. We also talked about "who does Dustin look like game", Julie came up with Dr Evil from Austin Powers!!! We left the Dr in tears we were laughing so hard, we know they must think we r nuts... Oh well we would rather laugh than cry!!!

:-) delana

No comments:

Post a Comment