Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting Game

Dustin had his PET scan this morning. Now we will have the longest 7 days until we travel back to Tulsa to get the results. I am sure we will do our best to keep busy until then! I haven't been feeling too well this past week, Lupus has decided to show up to remind me it is still here and can cause he!! on my body! My hands and hips have really been giving me problems, so Tyler went with Dustin this morning to his scan. Tyler is NOT a morning person, he takes after his uncle Dwight, I remember my mom trying to wake him up for school each morning and he was such a bear, well Tyler acts just like him! Tyler was in my room this morning at 4:30 am asking if I forgot to wake him up. He didn't need to get up until 5:30! But he was excited to be able to go with his dad :-) We have keep them away from the tests, chemo and other ugly things for now but I was glad Tyler went today, it was good for Dust and Tyler (and my dad didn't have to go, Thanks Pooh!!). After the PET Dust and Buddy went back to Pizza Shoppe, I have a feeling we will be going there every trip to Tulsa now 7 days and counting. :-) Delana

No comments:

Post a Comment