Friday, September 9, 2011

And the fun begins!

Dustin was up this morning at 4am (which isn't unusual for him lately), I was up at 5am.  We had to be at the oncology office at 8am, which meant we had to leave the house at 6:45.  Pooh (my dad) came to make sure the boys were up and ready for school.  We got to the Dr. office and after 15 pages of paper work they sent Dust to get blood work, then back up stairs to wait for our appointment.  I should point out that my wonderful husband lacks the skill of patience.  He hates waiting for anything, however I was very proud of him today.  After almost 2 hours of waiting in the waiting room we were called back to see the Dr.  We were told to tell what type of lymphoma he has we need to have a CT scan and they can do it now.  So we go over to the clinic and he was given the wonderful barium "smoothie" to drink.  He choose banana flavor, not my top choice, but I didn't have to drink it!  He had 2 bottles to drink, he drank the first bottle, no problem, the second bottle was another story.  After the CT scan we came home.  Now we wait for the nurse to call, she will tell us the results of the CT and when the biopsy is scheduled.

Tonight is Logans first time to march, we are all going to watch him, he is so excited. 

;-) Delana

No comments:

Post a Comment