Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why Beanford?

I've been asked about the title "Beanford's World", and what does it mean.  Bean, otherwise known as Beanford is our teacup chihuahua.  He is 3 years old and is my baby.  Dustin bought him for me when I was taking medicine that made me really sick.  Bean would lay with me and make me feel better.  We have noticed that Bean will be with whoever feels bad or is sick.  Normally, he has nothing to do with the boys, but if they are sick, he is curled up next to them trying to make them feel better.  For our family it does make us feel better with Beanie by our side, with his big brown eyes looking at you saying, "Don't worry, I'm here."

Beanford is my baby, but over the past few months we noticed he was spending an awful lot of time with Dustin.  Dustin even joked a few times, "Beanford, you know something I don't know?"  Who knows, maybe Beanie did know something. 
This is our Bean.  We joke that Dwight would have loved him because he is camouflage!  He is only 5 pounds so he really looks like a camouflage rat, but we love him.

:-) Delana

No comments:

Post a Comment